EFFECTIVE FEBRUARY 3, 2023
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
At Pray With Me, we collect information about you when you interact with our services. This includes the data you provide us, such as your name, email address, and other contact details. We also collect information from the devices you use to access our services, such as IP addresses and device identifiers. Finally, we may gather usage data to help improve our services and tailor them to your needs. We want you to be in control of your personal information. That’s why we allow you to opt out of receiving emails.
We take all the necessary steps to make sure that all of the information we collect is protected from unauthorized access or alteration. When you use our services, we want you to feel safe and secure, knowing that your personal information is kept private.
- PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION: Every piece of information that could be used to precisely identify or get in touch with you, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, etc., falls within our definition of personally identifiable information. In some cases, we may ask for, permit, or otherwise provide you the chance to contribute your personally identifiable data in connection with a feature or a program.
- NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION: Information that does not individually identify you is what we mean by “non-personally identifiable information.” Certain personally identifiable information that has been de-identified, or made anonymous, can be included in non-personally identifiable information. Whether separately or in conjunction with your personally identifiable information, you give us information that allows us to learn things about you that are not personally identifiable. When you access and use our Services, we also automatically gather some non-personally identifiable information from you. This data may include, among other things, the type of browser (such as Safari, Opera, etc.) and operating system (such as Android, iOS, etc.) you are using, your search queries, and how frequently you use our Services. It may also include information about your mobile carrier and mobile network.
- LOCATION INFORMATION: As stated, we may automatically gather some Device-specific data when you use our Services, notably our website. This contains your device’s overall or precise position as determined by GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFi signals. We always get your permission before collecting or sending location-specific data. You can always revoke your consent by turning off location services on your device.
HOW WE USE & SHARE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use the information you provide us with in order to process orders or provide customer service. We will never sell or share this data with third parties unless required by law.
- NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION: We employ various methods to use non-personally identifiable information. For instance, we might utilize non-personally identifiable data to assess how our Services are being used, monitor the kinds of products being bought, monitor coupon or offer redemption rates, determine consumer requirements and trends, execute focused promotional campaigns, and enhance our Services. We may combine your non-personally identifiable information with data we have collected from other customers or other sources or use it alone. It’s crucial to keep in mind that your non-personally identifiable information is anonymous and cannot be used to personally identify you, whether it is used alone or in combination with other non-personally identifiable information.
At Pray With Me, we value your privacy and want to make sure that you are comfortable with the way we handle your personal information. We use tracking technologies such as cookies to track how our users interact with our website, including what pages they view and how long they stay on each page. This helps us provide more tailored experiences for our visitors and improve our services in the future.
We take extra precautions to protect any sensitive data stored in our system by encrypting it using state-of-the-art security measures. We do not share this information with anyone outside of Pray With Me without your permission.
The Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your Device to the Internet, computer and connection details like browser type and version, operating system, and platform, the content you view or search for on our website as well as the URL you come from and go to next (regardless of whether this URL is on our website or not), and a cookie number are a few examples of the data we gather and analyze in this way. It’s crucial to note that the cookies and web beacons we employ do not have any personally identifying information about you in them or are connected to them.
If you’re worried about how cookies are stored and used, you can limit or block their storage using browser settings or other software (though we can’t guarantee that our website will support or recognize any particular browser settings or software. You might be able to manually erase cookies from your Device using your web browser, operating system, or other applications. Please be aware, though, that if you can and choose to block and/or remove cookies, some features of our website may not work correctly or be available to you.
OTHER USES & INFORMATION
- EMAIL COMMUNICATION: Your personally identifiable information may be used by us to answer questions and comments you email us with. We may also save your questions and comments for future use. We do not recommend that you provide us with any non-public personal information through email, like passwords, social security numbers, or bank account information. Our typical procedure is not to email you unless you sign up for a feature that involves email interactions, aside from our response to such an email. In some cases, we could provide you the choice to specify your preferences for receiving email messages from us, allowing you to accept some emails but not others. The “unsubscribe” link included at the bottom of the majority of our emails allows you to “opt-out” of getting further emails from us; however, we reserve the right to continue sending you transactional emails, such as those related to customer care.
- ASSET TRANSFER: We might sell or buy assets as we build out our Services. The personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information we have about you will be transferred to and used by the acquiring entity if another company purchases us or all (or nearly all) of our assets, though we will make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that your preferences are respected. Additionally, all such information may be regarded as one of our assets and, as such, may be sold or transferred to third parties if any bankruptcy or reorganization case is brought by or against us.
KEEPING YOUR DATA SECURE
We have put in place security procedures that we believe are appropriate and reasonable to guard against the loss, abuse, and alterations of the information that is in our possession. The security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online or through our Services cannot be guaranteed or warranted by us, so please be aware that despite our best efforts to safeguard your personal information and privacy, we cannot be held liable for any theft, erasure, or unintentional disclosure of your personal information.
If your “personally identifiable information,” as defined by any applicable law requiring notice of a security breach, is compromised, we may, in our sole discretion, send you a notification via email to the most recent email address you have provided us as soon as is reasonably possible given the situation; provided, however, that there may be delays in notification while we take the necessary steps to identify the security breach. You will also get any necessary legal notifications. We periodically assess new information security technology, and when necessary, we upgrade our information security measures.
CONTACT & OPT-OUT
DELETION REQUEST RIGHTS
Subject to certain limitations, you have the right to request that we remove any of your personal information that we have obtained from you and kept. Unless an exception applies, we will remove (and instruct our service providers to erase) your personal information from our records once we receive and validate your genuine consumer request.
Based on our legal rights and obligations, we might, for instance, refuse your deletion request or only partially comply with a request. For instance, if keeping the information is required to:
- Identify security incidents, prevent harmful, dishonest, fraudulent, or illegal behavior, or bring legal action against individuals involved.
- Debug our website to find and fix issues that prevent them from functioning as intended.
- Exercise your right to free expression, protect the freedom of speech of another user, or utilize another legal right.
- When conducting public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research that complies with all other applicable ethics and privacy rules, and if you previously gave informed consent, when deleting information may likely make the research impossible or substantially hinder its success.
- Obey the law’s requirements.
- Use the information in other internal and authorized ways that are consistent with the context in which you submitted it.